Circular needle set with metal interchangeable needle tips and cables packaged in a handy carrying case.
- Set includes needles and cables in the most popular sizes
- Highly innovative product – the best available in the market
- Specially engineered from hollow brass pipes that makes the needles light in weight which allows for hours of comfortable knitting
- Sharp, Gradually Tapered Points
- Smooth cable joins – enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
- Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable as metal
- The lustrous silky surface enables the stitches to move without any restriction
- Flexible, thin cables that are best in their category – with almost no memory
- Clear zipper top vinyl pouch with 7 needle pockets on each side to hold the tips (total – 14 needle pockets)
- Center open area to contain extra tools or small projects
- Plenty of additional space provided to hold more sizes from the Brass Ni-Plated Needles & Cable collection available separately
- One handy clear vinyl cable case also provided to hold the cables
Brass Ni-Plated Needle Tips (8 sizes – 2 tips in each size)
Metric Sizes: 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm
4 Interchangeable Needle Cables: 1 x 24" (60cm), 2 x 32" (80cm), 1 x 40" (100cm) (Final cable length is achieved when both needles & cables are joined together)
1 Clear Vinyl Cable Case, 8 End Plastic Caps & 4 Tightening Allen Keys
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Knit Pro
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Nice set
Really nice set of needles, but a few cons,,,
The number 3,5 doesnt screw all the way down onto any of the wires so every time u do a stitch it gets caught. My friend also has the same problem with her 3.5 needle.
The metal points are quite sharp compared to the wooden set.
But other than that they are good.
Value Quality Price