A good starter set for discovering Knit Pro interchangable needles.
- 3 pairs of tips: 4.0mm, 5.0mm and 6.0 mm
- 3 cables, 1 each of 60cm, 80cm and 100cm.
- 4 end caps + key.
- Handy plastic wallet.
- An ideal set for any knitter – beginner or experienced
- Set includes needles and cables in three most popular sizes
- Needles in extremely attractive Colour Combination/Pattern
- Comes with all the advantages of Symfonie - Sharp , Gradually Tapered Points, Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable
- Smooth Joins for threading with cable - enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
- Lustrous Wood Surface designed to provide more grasp to easily cope with slick yarns like angora and mohair
- Flexible, thin cables that are best in their category – with almost no memory
- Clear top vinyl pouch with 3 needle pockets to hold the tips
- Two bigger pockets to contain extra tools or small projects
- A knitters best companion – smooth surface allows for hours of convenient knitting and the Symfonie wood provides that much-needed warmth to hands
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Knit Pro
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Simply the best investment in my knitting bag EVER!!!
I have to say I was impressed with regular circular needles when I started using them. However this system is divine!!!
So smooth to knit with, I prefer wood to metal as a rule of thumb and they are beautifully made, the funky colour can make counting a bit of a pain if using funky colour yarn that is close in shade but hey does it matter, I coulnt everything 3 times to be sure any way!!!
I know 2 people who care getting sets for X-mas!!!
Quality Price Value
- I love these
great starter set, great feel to them, secure when tightened and stitches glide easily.
I love that I can change the cable lengths to suit.
Makes knitting so light and un clumsy - I have arthritis and these really help me.
shame they don't do the interchangeables under a 3mm but at least there is a good reason and there are then the fixed ones for these lower sizes.