Here at Hulu, we value our customers' loyalty and we want to give something back to say thank you with our Loyalty Points scheme. Every purchase, subscription, referral and so on earn you reward points which you can redeem as money off purchases at Hulu.
How to earn points?
Firstly, you must be registered with us to start earning loyalty points and we'll start you off with 5 points. All registered customers earn rewards points after certain activity in our store as per the table below:
|For every £1 spent||1|
|Subscribe to our newsletter||2|
|Refer a friend||2|
|If your friend makes a purchase as a result of your referral||10|
The points are added to your order when it is marked as shipped.
How to spend points?
For every 200 points you earn, you'll have £5.00 to spend on your next order. If you have enough points to spend, you'll be given the option to use them at the checkout.
You can check the balance of your reward points at any time, by logging into your account and selecting the Reward Points tab on your dashboard.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have created and be logged into your account to earn or redeem your Reward Points – they cannot be retrospectively deducted from or added to your account
- You must have a minimum of 200 points in your account before you can spend them.
- Reward Points are not transferrable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Reward Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with a discount code.
- You can only refer up to 5 friends per day.
- Points cannot be redeemed against the cost of postage and packing.
- When purchases that have earned Reward Points are returned for a refund, an adjustment for the value of the Reward Points will be made to the amount refunded.
- When purchases that have been made using Reward Points are returned for a refund, no adjustment will be made.
- Points cannot be earned with sewing machine purchases or sewing machines servicing/repairs.
- Terms and Conditions relating to Reward Points are subject to change. We reserve the right change these terms and conditions with immediate effect.