A fusible cotton quilt wadding/batting, containing 100% cotton fibre.
Instructions for use
Irons and mist/spray bottles vary in settings and doing a test piece prior to doing your full quilt is highly recommended. NO STEAM
- Preheat iron to approximately medium temp setting – somewhere around rayon or polyester setting.
- Have misting/spray bottle with water on hand – a finer mist works well.
- Prepare batting flat on ironing board, lightly mist the batting – evenly – with water from spray bottle.
- Place your fabric in desired position on the batting.
- Iron evenly, a section at a time and let it cool to room temperature before advancing.
Wash in warm water, never cold.
We strongly recommend doing a test patch on a piece in advance.
If there’s a wrinkle in the fabric, it should separate from the batting with moderate resistance then mist and re-iron.
- Additional Information
Price Per per ¼ metre Width 90" (229cm)