Discover a project collection that exceeds your wardrobe wish list beyond all expectations. Stitch with Style, a 148-page special-issue magazine from the editors of Stitch features 43 trendy beginner to intermediate projects to sew.
Rock your wardrobe with projects including:
- Retro Remake: Restyle your garments, create projects made from vintage items, and sew new accessories with a vintage spin.
- Simple Wearables: From casual to dressy, day into night, the straightforward chic of these garments captures the essence of wearable style.
- Pretty Purses: Quick to stitch clutches and modern shapes adorn this section filled with perfectly wonderful purses.
- Modern Accessories: From bold belts to statement jewelry and sweet hair ornaments, create enchanting accessories that are delightful to wear or give as gifts.
- Bags with Style: What’s more fun than a functional tote with dashing style? Sew bags with plenty of storage and fashionable appeal.
Along with gorgeous projects you’ll find articles ranging in topic from making sewing fun every time to finding inspiration from unusual objects. In addition, Cloth Paper Scissors® magazine editor Jenn Mason solves the dilemma for not being able to find blouses that button over larger frames by remaking a men’s shirt with a feminine and flirty twist. Plus, get artist profiles on clothing designer Jenny Gordy who has been a quiet smash hit online with her hand-stitched Wiksten clothing lines, and Couture Hipster Gretchen who writes about her love affair with sewing.
Grab your copy of Stitch with Style and escape to a world overflowing with the latest and greatest wearable sewing projects.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer F+W Media Published May 2013
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £9.95
Special Price £7.50