This machine has only had very minimal use and comes with full warranty. The Atelier 5 is designed to meet every sewing challenge. Packed with 170 stitches including 10 auto 1-step buttonholes, it has an incredible 91 needle positions and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance at up to 1000 stitches per minute, a knee lift to help pivot on corners and there's even a remote thread cutter port.
The Atelier 5 is designed to meet every sewing challenge.
It has a 310mm (just over 12 inches) long arm with ample space for big sewing projects, 170 built in stitches, 10 different buttonhole styles, alphabet stitches, a high res touch screen, comes with straight stitch needle plate, an auto thread cutter, an auto thread tension, built in needle threader and a knee lifter.
Depending on the type of sewing projects you like to do, you can also buy optional Accessory Kits, one for quilting, one for home furnishings and a third for fashion sewing. These contain all the feet you might need to give your work a professional look.
- Fully computerised with fast CPU
- 310mm ( over 12” ) total arm length
- 210mm ( 8.3” ) right of the needle
- Arm height 120mm ( 4.7” )
- 170 stitches incl. 10 buttonholes
- Top cover with stitch selection panel
- High resolution touch screen
- Up to 1,000 s.p.m.
- Stitch width – 9mm
- Stitch length – 5mm
- Easy change straight stitch needle plate
- Easy set bobbin
- Auto cutter on bobbin winder
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Auto thread cutter
- Auto thread tension
- Maximum speed controller
- Needle up/down button
- Auto lock feature
- Start/stop button
- Slow start feature
- Up to 5 times stitch elongation
- Mirror image
- Built-in needle threader
- Knee lifter
- 6 LED lights
- Fabric cover
- Optional large extension table