Additional cables for KnitPro Nova Metal and Symfonie wood interchangeable needles.
Set includes 1 cable, two end plastic caps and one tightening allen key.
Please note: Final cable length is achieved when both needles & cables are joined together (e.g. if you order a 60cm cable, your needle will measure 60cm when tips are attached)
Cables are fully compatible with both metal and symfonie wood tips.
The smooth cable join lets your stitches slide around your knitting needles with no snags. The long threaded join along with the tightening hole make for extra security that the cables and tips of the knitting needles will stay connected. And the flexible cable has very little memory so you can start knitting immediately. Simply unscrew the needle tips and screw on the cable caps to keep your knitting safe when your needle tips are required elsewhere. Lace knitters will love that they can tie a piece of scrap yarn through the tiny hole in the cable end (used for the tightening key) and thread a lifeline through their lace at regular intervals while they are knitting.
- Flexible, thin cables that are best in their category – with almost no memory
- Smooth cable joins – enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
- Long threaded joins to ensure that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the join for that extra tightening
- Specially designed Tightening key that facilitates effortless tightening
- Cable caps that fit on to the cable joins to keep the knitting safe
Please note that the 40cm won't work on its own with the standard 128mm needle tips. You must use the SPECIAL shorter tips that only measure 100mm long.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: £4.95
Starting at: £3.95
Starting at: £4.95
Regular Price: £74.95
Special Price £64.95