Sew all types of projects with the great selection of 60 stitches including 7 styles of auto 1-step buttonholes. Fully computerised with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure and with an aluminium die cast body you can be assured of Janome’s robust build quality. Perfect for beginners and more experienced sewists, with an auto needle threader, smooth feeding of fabric, lock stitch to finish off all the ends and a hard cover for storage!
Light enough to carry to classes, it has plenty of stitch options for creating all kinds of projects, and lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure. It is the machine to grow with your skills and is both suitable for beginners and more experienced sewers.
- 60 Built-in stitches: All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 7 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole: It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment: Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature: Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate: Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading sewing machine brand.
- Extra wide table: The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.