1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Hulu Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, (skeins or balls not unwound, no strong odours, no pet hair etc.) and it must be in the original packaging.
3. We cannot accept returns of DVDs, computer software that has been opened, magazines, patterns, books or fabric cut to your specific requirements unless they are faulty.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable product) or a gift card.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a delivery option other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery or items are missing, you should notify us in writing via e-mail within 7 days. If you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify us in writing, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. If we have to collect an item for you we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you. Please remember to give us your name and address, and either your original order number or a copy of your purchase receipt. The cost of returning goods will be borne by you unless the goods are faulty.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. We reserve the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. If you want to exchange unwanted goods, rather than receive a refund, we reserve the right to charge for delivering the alternative goods, unless the original goods are faulty.
- 14. This returns policy does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the manufacturer, failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the manufacturer's approval.
15. We endeavour to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us itself is not as described your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition. We colour calibrate our computers in the production of all of our images to ensure accurate rendition on colour. Please note that although our screens have been colour calibrated, yours may not be which will lead to differences in colour rendition. This fact must be allowed for when considering your purchase.